Hadoop >> mail # general >> hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release

Re: hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks to Bobby we might have narrowed down the issue to a change needed in
> Oozie, I'll start preparing to make the 2.0.4 release later this week.

Here's an update. I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-5117
which feels like a true blocker since Kerberos with Oozie used to work in
previous releases of Bigtop.

I would really appreciate all the help with figuring out what could be
wrong there.

Thanks,
Roman.