HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Multiple nic interfaces on datanode

Re: Multiple nic interfaces on datanode
Hi Team/ Adam

Thanks for the response
When you say to have rack awareness script on jobtracker, you mean I must have the script in jobtracker machines as well ? I am using jt ha, where I am using mr2 binaries for namenode ha and mr1 for jt ha. But do I need to put the script in  all four machines or jut Nn

Sent from my iPhone