HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 21:58
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-21, 22:16
+
Aji Janis 2013-05-21, 22:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-22, 03:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-22, 03:41
+
Ian Varley 2013-05-22, 08:06
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-22, 13:12
+
Aji Janis 2013-05-22, 14:42
+
James Taylor 2013-05-22, 16:22
Re: querying hbase
Hey JM,
Can you expand on what you mean? Phoenix is a single jar, easily
deployed to any HBase cluster. It can map to existing HBase tables or
create new ones. It allows you to use SQL (a fairly popular language) to
query your data, and it surfaces it's functionality as a JDBC driver so
that it can interop with the SQL ecosystem (which has been around for a
while).
Thanks,
James

+