Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

Re: hive 0.10 release
There are couple of enhancements that I have been working on mainly related
to the hive/hbase integration. It would be awesome if it is possible at all
to include them in this release. None of them should really be high risk. I
have patches submitted for few of them. Will try to get for others
submitted in next couple of days. Any specific deadline that I should be
looking forward to?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2599 (Patch Available)
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3553 (Patch Available)
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3211