Pig >> mail # user >> how to use hcatalog DDL in pig?

how to use hcatalog DDL in pig?
Hi All,
I find pig has achieved HCatalog DDL integration from version 0.11.0 via https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2482. But I did not find any documents to show how to use this function. Could you please provide the steps of how to use hcatalog DDL in pig?

I am trying this with pig-0.11.1, but encounter following errors:
grunt> hcat -e create table h1(a int);
2013-07-19 17:34:07,512 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR 1000: Error during parsing. Encountered " <IDENTIFIER> "hcat "" at line 2, column 1.
Was expecting one of:
    <EOF>
    "cat" ...
    "clear" ...