Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to get count of table rows using accumulo shell

How to get count of table rows using accumulo shell
Greetings everyone,
I want to simply get the total count of rows in a table using the accumulo
shell.  I'm very new to Accumulo so I apologize if it's a newbie question.

I'm prototyping with the accumulo shell, and love how it can ingest records
using exefile, so I've used python to generate a lot of test data.  For
some test cases in this sprint I need to verify the rows loaded match
what's expected, hence the reason I need to get the total rows in a table.

I'd bet there is some way to use setiter or setscaniter with the -agg
option, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Terry