Hive >> mail # user >> Fwd: High availability with hive

+
Abhishek 2012-07-27, 16:40
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-07-27, 19:02
Re: Fwd: High availability with hive
Datastax backends the hive metastore into Cassandra making it highly
available, an open sourced Brisk did this originally but the
technology was not actively maintained.

Edward