HBase >> mail # user >> HBase manager GUI

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 16:29
+
Harsh J 2012-11-26, 18:46
Re: HBase manager GUI
I need frontend for HBase shell like we have phpmyadmin for MySql.

I tried 127.0.0.1:600010 and 127.0.0.1:60030 these are just giving
information about master mode and regional server respectively. so I tried
to use hbasemanagergui but i am unable to connect it

does HBase web UI have feature of using it as hbase shell GUI alternative ?
if yes how to run that?

--
Alok Singh Mahor
http://alokmahor.co.cc
Join the next generation of computing, Open Source and Linux/GNU!!
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 21:01
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-27, 04:46