HBase, mail # user - HBase manager GUI

Re: HBase manager GUI
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 19:25
I need frontend for HBase shell like we have phpmyadmin for MySql.

I tried 127.0.0.1:600010 and 127.0.0.1:60030 these are just giving
information about master mode and regional server respectively. so I tried
to use hbasemanagergui but i am unable to connect it

does HBase web UI have feature of using it as hbase shell GUI alternative ?
if yes how to run that?