Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> backwards compatibility tests

backwards compatibility tests
i'm just putting this out there: we have a backwards compatibility
requirement, and we try to make sure that we achieve it, but we don't
have any tests for it. does anyone have any great ideas (and perhaps
energy to implement) about how to do some nice tests? it would be nice
to do it is a very low maintenance/automatic way.

ben
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-09-14, 17:36