HBase >> mail # user >> EC2 instance type recommendation ?

+
Amit Mor 2013-07-16, 18:18
+
Bryan Keller 2013-07-16, 18:31
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-07-16, 18:31
+
Amit Mor 2013-07-16, 18:52
+
Varun Sharma 2013-07-16, 19:08
Re: EC2 instance type recommendation ?
> to be used with (almost random) read intensive cluster
> The major bottleneck I found was the disk read latency that could even
reach srvtm of a second

Did you try hi1.4xlarge ?

For that type of hardware, perhaps there are more economical alternatives
than EC2?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy