Avro, mail # dev - Check for schema backwards compatibility

+
Jeff Kolesky 2012-11-16, 23:37
+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-16, 23:54
+
Jeff Kolesky 2012-11-18, 04:04
+
Doug Cutting 2012-11-19, 18:54
+
Jeff Kolesky 2012-11-19, 19:12
Re: Check for schema backwards compatibility
Doug Cutting 2012-11-19, 19:18
Jeff,

I would not oppose such a re-factoring so long as these nested classes
do not become visible outside of the package and compatibility is
retained, but nor is it a high priority for me.

I don't think breaking these nested classes into their own files would
even break binary compatibility.  There should be no references to
these classes outside of the avro jar.

Cheers,

Doug