Flume >> mail # user >> where to Find flume-ng logs

where to Find flume-ng logs
Hello,

I use flume-mg 1.3 to collect logs and user Hbase Sink to store data to
Hbase. And I want to see flume-ng logs. But I can not find log under
flume-ng root directory. My log4j.properties configure the log directory as
default "./logs".

And I start flume-ng as following:
> Flume-ng agent ‹name host1 ‹conf-file /home/hadoop/flume-ng/conf/razor.conf

Thanks a lot
Regards
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 07:23
+
GuoWei 2013-01-02, 10:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 11:17
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-02, 22:41
+
GuoWei 2013-01-03, 02:47
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2013-01-04, 10:01
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-04, 10:30