MapReduce >> mail # user >> How can I reduce the number of nodes used by a job

How can I reduce the number of nodes used by a job
I am reporting on performance of a hadoop task on a cluster with about 50
nodes. I would like to be able to report performance on clusters of 5,10,20
nodes without
changing int current cluster. Is there a way to limit the number of nodes
used by a job and if so how?

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE