Flume >> mail # dev >> Interested in contributing to flume

Interested in contributing to flume
Hello everyone,

I was looking to contribute to  open source hadoop projects and came
across Flume.
I am really interested in contributing to Flume.
I have been going through the JIRA's and have my flume setup ready.

I have identified a couple of JIRA's with "newbie" label, which someone
generously tagged to help identify for
someone new like me.

I don't see any comments for this:

and I just wanted to ask if its fine that I go ahead and take it up.

Also, whenever I click Agile Board, it throws the following exception:
*Cause: *
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Project argument and its backing
generic value must not be null
Looking forward towards working with the community.

Thanks,
Shivendra