Hadoop >> mail # general >> Edit link on jira.

+
Mahadev Konar 2009-07-23, 22:16
+
Hong Tang 2009-07-23, 23:49
+
Jerome Boulon 2009-07-24, 16:47
+
Yiping Han 2009-07-24, 18:05
+
Amr Awadallah 2009-07-24, 23:31
+
Nigel Daley 2009-07-24, 23:38
+
Patrick Hunt 2009-07-25, 00:47
+
Doug Cutting 2009-07-27, 18:02
+
Patrick Hunt 2009-07-27, 18:29
+
Doug Cutting 2009-07-27, 18:48
+
Patrick Hunt 2009-07-27, 19:01
Re: Edit link on jira.

On Jul 23, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> HI all,
>  Looks like we got rid of the edit link on jira. I think it was
> quite useful
> for minor spelling mistake changes like
>
> IF instead of IS..... (now I have to repost the whole comment making
> spelling  changes all over the comment)
>
> I am sure there must have been a valid reason for removing it but
> would it
> be possible to reinstate it and use it for editing comments for minor
> spelling  changes (some ethics law)?
>

> Thanks
> mahadev

+1.