Hive >> mail # user >> doubt with LEFT OUTER JOIN

+
kumar mr 2013-03-01, 20:13
+
Dean Wampler 2013-03-01, 20:23
+
kumar mr 2013-03-05, 00:35
+
kumar mr 2013-03-05, 00:38
Re: doubt with LEFT OUTER JOIN
None that I know of, but I haven't tried too many cases. Of course, there
shouldn't be ;)

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com