Hive, mail # user - Hive ODBC driver

+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-25, 04:17
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-25, 06:30
RE: Hive ODBC driver
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-25, 09:15
This libraries are for what? Can I use them to call hive in c#

From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hive ODBC driver

see if any of the below drivers help you

 https://bitbucket.org/vadim/hive-sharp/downloads/hive-sharp-lib.dll
 http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Hive.Sharp.Lib

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,
I  want to call hive in c# how can I do that ? I found hive ODBC driver but not getting any downloadables.Can anyone give proper link to download hive ODBC driver .
Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

--
Nitin Pawar
+