Hadoop, mail # dev - CHANGES.txt out of sync in the different branches

Re: CHANGES.txt out of sync in the different branches
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-03, 22:02
I started looking at this yesterday, MAPREDUCE CHANGES.txt is completely broken. I'll try to fix it and then send out a note once I am done.

Thanks,
+Vinod