Avro >> mail # user >> Avro Schema to SQL

Avro Schema to SQL
Is there know tool/framework available to convert Avro Schema into SQL.
If now , How Do i iterate over the schema to find out what records, enums
are there. I can think of how to achieve this with simple Schema, but I am
not able to figure out a way for nested schemas.

Thanks
Avinash