MapReduce, mail # dev - Versions - Confusion

+
Suresh S 2013-04-26, 05:39
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-26, 21:34
+
Suresh S 2013-04-27, 12:30
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-27, 17:30
Re: Versions - Confusion
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-01, 05:45
I have put together this chart some time ago and am trying to keep it up to
date (more or less). The most latest update is available here:
  http://is.gd/axRlgJ

Sometimes picture worth a lot... you know ;)
  Cos

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:09AM, Suresh S wrote:
> Hello,
>
>         I was confused with Hadoop versioning.
> I found that,  some people working on version starting with "0".
> Some others, working on version starting with "2".
> Also, i was confused with "branch".
>
> Which version is really current version.
> *Regards*
> *S.Suresh,*
> *Research Scholar,*
> *Department of Computer Applications,*