Hadoop >> mail # dev >> protobuf 2.5.0 failure should be known by wiki

+
Akira AJISAKA 2013-07-10, 00:56
+
Steve Loughran 2013-07-10, 08:52
Re: protobuf 2.5.0 failure should be known by wiki
> Now I know HADOOP-9346 and HADOOP-9440 for enabling protobuf 2.5.0, but
> these issues have been left for months.

Have you seen the reason why these issues have not been fixed; see -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9346?focusedCommentId=13657835&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13657835

If you have a solution for that issue, I am glad to commit that patch.

> I tried to edit wiki but it seems that I don't have the permission.
> How can I edit?

Steve already answered this.

Regards,
Suresh