Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Git is writable now and other FYI's

Re: Git is writable now and other FYI's
Forgot to note:
The Springdale RPMS don't have gnome-keyring support, so you just need to:

git clone https://github.com/git/git.git
cd git
git checkout v1.8.3.3
cd contrib/credential/gnome-keyring
make
sudo cp git-credential-gnome-keyring /usr/libexec/git-core/
sudo chmod 755 /usr/libexec/git-core/git-credential-gnome-keyring
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii