MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Dist structure doubts

Hadoop Dist structure doubts
Hi

Following is the hadoop directory structure after extracting the tar ball. I would like to know where and to which folder I need to set the HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME, HADOOP_HDFS_HOME,HADOOP_COMMON_HOME,YARN_HOME etc so that this cluster can be accessed within the cluster and from outside as well.

/usr/local/hadoop
bin
etc
hadoop