MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer

+
feng lu 2013-03-13, 07:21
+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-13, 08:59
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-03-13, 09:02
Re: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer
Hello I am not talking about custom partioner(custom partitioner is
involved but i want to write same pair for more number times)
i want it go to two reducer.
for example i have partioning attribute two dimensional
<x1,x2>

singatue     reduce
<0,0>         0
<0,1>         1
<1,0>         2
<1,1>         3

for <1,0>   it will goto reducer
for <1,null> it should goto to reducer 2 and 3
for <0,null> it should goto reducer 0 and 1

--
*
*

Thanx and Regards*