Flume >> mail # dev >> Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-20, 16:12
+
Mike Percy 2013-04-23, 06:33
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-23, 14:43
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-23, 14:46
Re: Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository
Thanks Israel for filing the JIRA! We do the releases, not INFRA.

Mike