MapReduce >> mail # user >> help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)

Re: help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)
Hi Nicholas,

This is not hadoop releated.

edu.harvard.seas.scifs.ScifsStandard, which is your cutomized class, so:
you need to include this class in your ScifsStandard.jar