Flume >> mail # user >> Use of Flume for the sensor network data

+
mardan Khan 2012-07-22, 12:27
+
Henry Larson 2012-07-22, 18:11
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-22, 18:26
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-22, 20:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-22, 21:12
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-23, 04:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-23, 08:09
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-23, 23:46
Re: Use of Flume for the sensor network data
Hi Mardan,

How did you install Flume in SLES? Are you installing Flume straight from
Apache, or from a distro?

Cheers,
Will

+