MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Spring for hadoop

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 22:36
+
Radim Kolar 2013-01-23, 00:07
Re: Spring for hadoop
Dne 23.1.2013 22:55, Panshul Whisper napsal(a):
> Hello Radim,
>
> Your solution sounds interesting. Is it possible for me to try the
> solution before I buy it?

i do not ship demo version since it would be identical to production
version. I do onsite presentations with live demo and you will get all
code examples used. Its possible to code something simple on custom
demand during presentation, for example i got request to show how to use
hadoop seq file for storing data extracted from jms messages received by
spring integration.