Bigtop >> mail # user >> Hue problem

Re: Hue problem
Hallo Roman,

I try to config oozie . Unfortunately I can not start web console
althowgh I made every thing after user manual.

I found that I have to configure this core-site.xml in the following way

  <!-- OOZIE -->
   <property>
     <name>hadoop.proxyuser.[OOZIE_SERVER_USER].hosts</name>
     <value>[OOZIE_SERVER_HOSTNAME]</value>
   </property>
   <property>
     <name>hadoop.proxyuser.[OOZIE_SERVER_USER].groups</name>
     <value>[USER_GROUPS_THAT_ALLOW_IMPERSONATION]</value>
   </property>

I attach my core-site.xml . My user is oozie as in psecification of cloudera.
I use the file in /etc/hadoop/conf.pseudo

I make something false and I would be very thankfull to you to tell me what ;)

I extracted also extJS in /var/lib/oozie.

Thank you very much once again!

Best regards,
Ivo