Drill >> mail # dev >> Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating

+
Ted Dunning 2013-07-25, 15:02
+
Sree V 2013-07-26, 01:43
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-26, 01:52
+
Sree V 2013-07-26, 02:07
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-26, 02:37
Re: Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating
Sorry, J.

I mean missing imports in java files.
like these:
import org.apache.drill.common.types.TypeProtos.DataMode;
import org.apache.drill.common.types.TypeProtos.MinorType;