HBase >> mail # dev >> Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?

Re: Disable flaky tests, and let Jenkin stay blue?
We could port some of our jenkins scripts flakey filtering to exclude test
clases via a blacklist file.  It is coarse grained howerver -- I'm not sure
if we can exclude particular tests with out using an @Ignore on a
particular test.

If we do this, I'd suggest having the blacklist in /dev-support and augment
the /dev-support/hbasetests.sh script.\

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)