MapReduce, mail # dev - DistCpV2 in 0.23

Re: DistCpV2 in 0.23
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-26, 16:47
Please, don't add more Mavenization work on us (eventually I want to go back
to coding)

Given that Hadoop is already Mavenized, the patch should be Mavenized.

What will have to be done extra (besides Mavenizing distcp) is to create a
hadoop-tools module at root level and within it a hadoop-distcp module.

The hadoop-tools POM will look pretty much like the hadoop-common-project
POM.

The hadoop-distcp POM should follow the hadoop-common POM patterns.

Thanks.

Alejandro