Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC4
Eric Newton 2012-11-15, 14:10
VOTE passes with +5

The maven repo has been promoted to release.
The artifacts have been added to the svn release repo.
The tag was copied from 1.4.2rc4 to 1.4.2.
The release candidate tags have been removed.

-Eric