HBase, mail # user - Multiple region servers per physical node

Re: Multiple region servers per physical node
Elliott Clark 2013-07-30, 06:34
G1 doesn't really make our write path much better if you have uneven
region writes (zipfian distribution or the like).
Lately I've been seeing the memstore blocking size per region being a
major factor.  In fact I'm thinking of opening a jira to remove it by
default.