HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple region servers per physical node

Re: Multiple region servers per physical node
G1 doesn't really make our write path much better if you have uneven
region writes (zipfian distribution or the like).
Lately I've been seeing the memstore blocking size per region being a
major factor.  In fact I'm thinking of opening a jira to remove it by
default.