HBase >> mail # user >> Internals of HBase shell to connect with a secure HBase cluster

Re: Internals of HBase shell to connect with a secure HBase cluster
Hi Ted,

We dont have any problem in running kinit command and invoking hbase shell.
We are trying to know the classpath required to invoke a hbase cluster? and
Does HBase shell has some special code to connect to HBase cluster? or It
just uses the -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/etc/hbase/conf/jaas.conf
to connect?

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--