HBase >> mail # user >> Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.

+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 09:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
GuoWei 2013-04-19, 11:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 12:59
Re: Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.
As others mention HBASE-6870 is about coprocessorExec() always scanning the
full .META. table to determine region locations.  Is this what you mean or
are you talking about your coprocessor always scanning your full user table?

If you want to limit the scan within regions in your user table, you'll
need to pass startRow and endRow as parameters to your instance.GetList()
method.  Then when you create the region scanner in your coprocessor code,
you'll need to set the start and end row yourself in order to limit the
rows scanned.
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please upgrade to 0.94.6.1 which is more stable.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:58 AM, GuoWei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > We use base 0.94.1 in our production environment.
> >

> > Best Regards / 商祺
> > 郭伟 Guo Wei
> >
> > 在 2013-4-19,下午6:01,Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
> >
> >> Which hbase version are you using ?
> >>
> >> Thanks

> when I use coreprocessorExec method to scan table and pass startRow and
> endRow. It always scan all table instead of the result between the startRow
> and endRow.

> instance)throws IOException{

+
GuoWei 2013-04-20, 05:30