Pig >> mail # user >> Always seeing 0 in statastics after successful completion of PIG script

Re: Always seeing 0 in statastics after successful completion of PIG script
>> I am not understanding why it shows 0 even though there are more
records. Is it due to I am running on the local mode?

Yes, you're correct. Stats are collected by Hadoop counters, and Hadoop
counters are not supported in local mode.