Avro >> mail # user >> Question about Avro "records"

+
Francis Galiegue 2013-02-27, 21:47
Re: Question about Avro "records"
That doesn't seem the case specially because if you define a record with a
bunch of optional fields, then you would end up with an empty object (or
rather an object with null values for its fields). Am I misunderstanding
your question?

--
Pankaj Shroff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]