Accumulo >> mail # user >> Chain Jobs and Accumulo.

Re: Chain Jobs and Accumulo.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-user/201203.mbox/%3CCAOcnVr0osRAwytaU7LT+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

It looks like the old API was given a second chance at life and is now
being billed as the "stable" API.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Billie J Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]