Drill, mail # dev - timeline for dist execution

Re: timeline for dist execution
Jacques Nadeau 2013-04-07, 04:36
I'll try to drop some of my work and thoughts on the list this week.
As always with these things, everything takes longer than one would
like...

I am also thinking that it might be good to do a google hangout
brainstorming session soon around some of this stuff to help move
things along.