HBase >> mail # user >> CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is empty

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 01:03
+
Dave Latham 2013-02-25, 13:55
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 14:48
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 14:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-25, 14:58
Re: CatalogJanitor: REGIONINFO_QUALIFIER is empty
Ok. Document a JIRA and take a look at hbck to add that.

JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-25, 17:48