From: Siddharth Tiwari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:33 PM
To: hive user list
Subject: Creating Hive table by pulling data from mainFrames

Hey Team,

We have huge tables in Mainframe DB2. Can some one tell if its possible to pull data from DB2 in Mainframe to hive and then use MapReduce to sort the data in hive and push it back to Mainframe table.
Please help
Cheers !!!
Siddharth Tiwari
Have a refreshing day !!!
"Every duty is holy, and devotion to duty is the highest form of worship of God."