MapReduce, mail # user - I need some raw big data

+
Yin Steve 2012-12-07, 15:01
+
Harsh J 2012-12-07, 15:48
+
Phillip Rhodes 2012-12-07, 15:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-12-07, 21:55
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-07, 22:35
+
Sujit Dhamale 2012-12-08, 05:08
Re: I need some raw big data
Bruce Durling 2012-12-07, 15:55
You can also have a play with some open data from the UK

COINS

http://data.gov.uk/dataset/coins

or have a look around the NHS Information Centre

http://www.ic.nhs.uk/

cheers,
Bruce

--