Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop 0.22/HBase 0.92 package repos are now available

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-28, 00:13
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-28, 01:26
+
J. Rottinghuis 2011-09-28, 04:55
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-28, 18:54
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-29, 01:28
+
Brian Bockelman 2011-09-29, 02:24
+
Tom White 2011-09-29, 18:57
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-28, 17:45
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-29, 20:53
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-29, 21:10
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-29, 22:52
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-29, 23:29
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-09-29, 23:30
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-29, 23:54
Re: Hadoop 0.22/HBase 0.92 package repos are now available
9.1 just went up for vote, and holding up a release to add 0.22
compatibility seems ill-advised.
I would be willing to help get 9.2 out in short order to provide
compatibility with 22, and I think Joep already did a bunch of work to make
this happen.

+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-30, 20:22