Pig, mail # user - a simple logic causes very long compiling time on pig 0.10.0

a simple logic causes very long compiling time on pig 0.10.0
Danfeng Li 2012-06-26, 22:12
We found the following simple logic will cause very long compiling time for pig 0.10.0, while using pig 0.8.1, everything is fine.

A = load 'A.txt' using PigStorage()  AS (m: int);

B = FOREACH A {
    days_str = (chararray)
        (m == 1 ? 31:
        (m == 2 ? 28:
        (m == 3 ? 31:
        (m == 4 ? 30:
        (m == 5 ? 31:
        (m == 6 ? 30:
        (m == 7 ? 31:
        (m == 8 ? 31:
        (m == 9 ? 30:
        (m == 10 ? 31:
GENERATE
   days_str as days_str;
}
store B into 'B';

here's the pig version we used in the test
Apache Pig version 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT (rexported)
Attached is the pig code and an example input file.

Dan