Pig >> mail # user >> a simple logic causes very long compiling time on pig 0.10.0

a simple logic causes very long compiling time on pig 0.10.0
We found the following simple logic will cause very long compiling time for pig 0.10.0, while using pig 0.8.1, everything is fine.

A = load 'A.txt' using PigStorage()  AS (m: int);

B = FOREACH A {
    days_str = (chararray)
        (m == 1 ? 31:
        (m == 2 ? 28:
        (m == 3 ? 31:
        (m == 4 ? 30:
        (m == 5 ? 31:
        (m == 6 ? 30:
        (m == 7 ? 31:
        (m == 8 ? 31:
        (m == 9 ? 30:
        (m == 10 ? 31:
GENERATE
   days_str as days_str;
}
store B into 'B';

here's the pig version we used in the test
Apache Pig version 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT (rexported)
Attached is the pig code and an example input file.

Dan