Kafka >> mail # dev >> Updates to Python client

Updates to Python client
I made some improvements to the Python client. I implemented fetch, multi-fetch, multi-produce, and offset requests; I also documented each request/response with the wire format. I've committed to my Kafka branch on GitHub. I have only briefly tested things.

https://github.com/mumrah/kafka/tree/trunk/clients/python

It's mostly low-level protocol stuff. I'm sure there is room for some more helper methods and high-level API. Feedback is welcome!

-David
+
David Arthur 2012-09-24, 13:11
+