MapReduce >> mail # dev >> division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()

Re: division by zero in getLocalPathForWrite()
TestRowCounter still fails:
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0/244/testReport/junit/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce/TestRowCounter/testRowCounterNoColumn/

but there was no 'divide by zero' exception.

Cheers