Flume >> mail # user >> Processing data from HDFS

+
Abhijeet Pathak 2013-01-24, 07:20
Re: Processing data from HDFS
how are the files coming to hdfs?

there is a direct hbase sink available for wrting data into hbase

also from hdfs to hbase, you will need to write your own mapreduce job to
put data in hbase

--
Nitin Pawar
+