Accumulo >> mail # user >> Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS

Re: Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS
RPM is looking for a zookeeper package on the system to satisfy the
automatic dependency management. The installation instructions you linked
to for ZK seem to imply using a downloaded tar.

If that's the case then you'll need to either find a ZK RPM, install
Accumulo using a tar, or install Accumulo via RPM using the --nodeps option.